ESG requirements are specified in side letter agreements signed between SWEN CP and its fund managers. Among other things :
- Investment managers could be invited, each year, to attend a meeting in order to discuss about their progress and results relating to the six principles of the PRI.
- The investment manager acknowledges that SWEN CP has committed to the application of the PRI.
- SWEN CP wishes to apply, promote and report on the best practices regarding the corporate governance and the long term sustainable development issues.
- The investment manager commits to complete the annual ESG questionnaires, on its own behalf and for the underlying portfolio companies invested by the fund.
- Finally, it is also mentioned that the investment manager must immediately report to SWEN CP any ESG-related incident (in relation with the ten principles of the United Nations' Global Compact and the fundamental Conventions of the International Labour Organisation.