Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity Platform, UNPRI signatory since March 2016, is composed of 3 fund managers :
- Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild Management (Luxembourg) S.A. ("CBRM"), based in Luxembourg ;
- Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity S.A. (France) ("EdR PE France"), based in France ; and
- Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners ("EdRIP"), based in France.
Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity Platform represents as of 31 december 2017 a total AuM of 3157.46 millions EUR.
Nota bene :
- As a UNPRI signatory in its own right since 2012 (before the signature of EdR PE Platform as a whole), EdRIP will report separatly on its portfolio of alternative investment funds ("AIFs") under management (witch represents a total AuM of 1847.94 millions EUR as of 31.12.2017).
- Amethis (Total commitment at the final closing : 400millions EUR), an AIF in witch EdR PE is a majority shareholder, will also report separatly on its activities as a UNPRI signatory in its own right since 2013.
- The Organisational Overview report of EdR PE Platform will be made by describing all our scope of activities and asset categorises, including Amethis and EdRIP. But, to avoid a double report, the other modules will be be carried out by excluding Amethis fund and EdRIP direct portfolio.
Execution and advisory services : internal services only. Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild Conseil S.A., based in Geneva, is an advisor company integrated to EdR PE Platform, which aims to provide investment strategy advice to Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity S.A..