A Group ESG Committee has been created. The committee is in charge of defining and supervising the implementation of our ESG policy within Tikehau Group.
Members of the Committee are the following:
- Mathieu Chabran, co-founder of Tikheau Capital and Managing Director and co-CIO of Tikehau IM
- Bruno de Pampelonne, Chairman of Tikehau IM
- Cécile Mayer-Levi, Co-Head Private Debt Tikehau IM
- Rodolfo Caceres, Head of Credit Research Tikehau IM
- Geoffroy Renard, the Group's General Counsel
- Laure Villepelet, the Group's ESG & CSR manager
The committee meets on a periodic basis (at least biannual). It aims at determining and controlling the medium/long term actions that should be organised in terms of ESG policy and selecting the teams and working groups responsible for the implementation of these actions. The implementation is developped through an iterative process by operational teams in each business unit.