Natixis Assurances realizes annually a ESG dedicated public report on its investment. It publishes the scope of assets covered by ESG ratings and carbon footprint (65% of assets), described the evolution of the governance and the ESG Key Performance Indicators.
Assets covered by an ESG scoring :
- Bonds (sovereign, corporate, financial). Weighting in the portfolio : 80%
- Equities (dedicated fund)-Weighting in the portfolio : 3%
Assets currently uncovered
- Loans/ desintermediate credit Weighting in the portfolio : 8%
- Equities (external funds)-Weighting in the portfolio : 6%
- Real Estate will be covered in 2018-Weighting in the portfolio : 4 %
The carbon footprint is published by asset class (sovereign bonds, corporate bonds, equities)
Natixis Assurances realizes an annual internal report describing the results of its ESG KPI -Key Performance Indicators- and fosters solutions for Green transitions. KPI for extension of tne ESG integrate the analysis.
Key elements for the ESG assessment of our portfolio :
- carbon footprint (emissions and avoided)
- gap with a 2°C Trajectory according to horizon: sensitivity of results to horizons
- breakdown of ESG ratings on our bonds'portfolio
- ratio of ESG assets (green bonds, SRI funds,...).
The ESG strategy is also analysed. Key elements for the ESG assessment of our portfolio :
The coverage of assets (ESG ratings and carbon footprint)
- UN-PRI notation
- Initiatives (participation on sustainable initiatives with FFA ,...)
- Evolution of RI policies
- Evolution of ESG KPI portfolio
- Results of the shareholders'engagement (% participations, votes in favor,...).
Climate changes are a theme that will be deployed. Others are also investigated. Aiming a structured deployment for a sustained engagement and with the commitment of commercial purpose, Top management is sponsor of ESG strategy. The objectives will be published this year.