As per Harith's adopted ESMS:
Harith’s approach to incorporate ESG issues into infrastructure investments includes:
1. Encouraging investee companies to assess the impacts of the proposed project on the environment;
2. Sharing information with investee companies to enable them to strengthen their own capacity to reduce environmental risk and promote sustainable development;
3. Educate its own staff to adopt an environmentally responsible approach, and integrate environmental issues into its internal communication and reporting systems;
4. Ensuring that the investment paper conforms to the investment policy as contained and supported by the SEMS policy;
5. Interrogating the ESG issues and ensure that the paper is compliant with the broader ESG covenants.
6. Vetted of the investment paper by the CEO and CIO to ensure that ESG issues are flagged, deliberated in detail and discussed with the investment directors responsible;
7. Communication of material ESG issues with the board sub-committee and Audit and Risk committee, where the CEO and CIO also advise on the preferred ESG risks mitigation measure to be adopted to ensure that the investment is not adversely affected.