Conflict of interest is any situation in which 27four or its representatives has an actual or potential
interest that may, in rendering a financial service to a client influence the objective performance of his or her obligations to that client; or prevent 27four or its representatives from rendering an unbiased and fair financial service to that client, or from acting in the interests of that client, including, but not limited to
- a financial interest;
- an ownership interest;
- any relationship with a third party.
The primary objectives of this Policy are:
- To provide guidance on the behaviours expected in accordance with 27four standards;
- To promote transparency and to avoid business-related COI;
- To ensure fairness in the interests of employees and 27four;
- To document the process for the disclosure, approval and review of activities that may amount to
- actual, potential or perceived COI;
- To provide a mechanism for the objective review of personal outside interests.