Additional information. [Optional]
It is the intention for the ESG Committee to periodically "assess" the progress of the organisation as against the framework or policy for sustainable and responsible investing.
The ESG Committee currently meets frequently during the course of year:
- formally on a quarterly basis; and
- informally as many times as needed.
The current agenda for calendar year 2018 is the:
- Continuous Enhancements of ESG Integration and Responsible Investing Policy;
- Promoting the merits of a process for dealing with sensitive business or investment cases; and
- Further enhancing the ESG bi-annual survey of third party managers, to benchmark alignment to the Firm's ESG Integration framework and its effectiveness.