Vontobel considers it important to promote a sustainable approach to finance and to actively participate in a dialogue on this topic. Reflecting this commitment, representatives of Vontobel Asset Management gave presentations or took part in panel discussions at the following events in 2016: Impact Forum, Berlin; “Nachhaltige Geldanlagen 2016” conference, Frankfurt; 8th Annual Southeast Asia Institutional Investment Forum, Singapore; Zürcher Debatte 2016 (The Foundation); Governance & Responsible Investment Conference, London; GreenBuzz, Zurich.
In 2016, Vontobel Asset Management published an article in the ESG magazine as well as further dedicated investment publications.
Vontobel employees regularly present at conferences and in university or business school courses on sustainable investments. The activities carried out as members of Swiss Sustainable Finance, Sustainable Finance Geneva or Forum per la Finanza Sostenibile include all aspects mentioned above.
Our engagement service provider, Hermes EOS, is involved in the following key networks on our behalf.
- Asian Corporate Governance Association (ACGA)
- Assogestioni (Italy)
- Canadian Coalition of Good Governance (CCGG)
- Carbon Disclosure Project & Water Disclosure Project
- Council of Institutional Investors (USA)
- Dansif (Denmark)
- DSW (German Shareholder Association)
- Eumedion (Netherlands)
- European Investors’ Working Group
- Eurosif (Europe)
- FIR (French Social Investment Forum)
- International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN)
- International Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC)
- National Association of Pension Funds (UK)
- UN Environment Finance Initiative (UNEP FI)