La Financiere Responsable (LFR) is an asset manager, specialized in the selection of eurozone listed stocks.
La Financiere Responsable (LFR) is an asset manager, specialized in the selection of eurozone listed stocks, according to its specific method of management : the Integral Value Approach IVA©. La Financiere Responsable manages open-ended and semi-closed funds for institutional investors and intermediated private investors.
This discretionary management method aims at selecting values after a detailed analysis of, successively :
- 1 . the business and strategy of the underlying company, (strategy analysis based on Michael E. Porter's works (M. Porter is the Bishop Lawrence University Professor at Harvard University based at Harvard Business School)
- 2 . the implementation of this strategy and the company's real practices with all its stakeholders (extra- financial analysis)
- 3 . the financial profile of the company and its stock valuation on the markets (financial and valuation analysis)
Because of its attention to companies'strategy and business development potential, this method concentrates the LFR fund managers towards "growth" stocks.
The Integral Value Approach IVA© is a SRI (Socially Responsible Investment) management method, because of the integration of non-financial data, during the stock analysis process, even before its financial review.
If the investment process of La Financiere Responsable is mainly based on the selection of growth stocks, the fund management teams also relies on the macroeconomic diagnosis, established upstream by our economist E. Lechypre, to identify global development trends. ( top down analysis )
Ultimately, the objective of La Financiere Responsable is to obtain in the long run a good financial performance for the investors, by investing in companies managed and organized to:
- develop a full, balanced and sustainable growth, allowing all stakeholders (staff, environment, customers, suppliers, civil society and shareholders) to benefit from the economic growth.
- have a better resilience to the time-to-time shocks of the real economy.
LFR's investment strategy is intended for the following customers :
- Institutional investors
- Banks and financial companies, for their proprietary accounts or for their clientele.
- VHNW individuals through their private managers or IFAs
- Employees savings schemes.
La Financiere Responsable have been awarded for its unique approach by the French Goverment as Jeune Entreprise Innovante since 2010 and is also benefiting from a research tax credit from the French Ministry of Education and Research.