ABN AMRO has worked on promotion of impact and sustainable investment in 2015 by:
- sponsoring the PYMWYMIC Impact Days where investors meet and learn about sustainable investments
- sponsoring the VBDO Week of Sustainable Investing for the individual Dutch client
- increasingly promoting Sustainable and Impact Investing at the World Tennis Tournament, the bank's largest client event
- launching an e-learning for its international (investment) staff on the topic
- speaking at several events in the Netherlands and abroad, such as client events, but als public events organised by Fund Managers, new agencies and at the bank itself.
- further promoting the PRI among Fund Managers
- writing in-house research papers on topics such as the COP21 and stranded assets