You are in Strategy and Governance » Objectives and strategies
Objectives and strategies
RI goals and objectives
Indicate if and how frequently your organisation sets and reviews objectives for its responsible investment activities.
Additional information. [Optional]
- Biannual review of ESG exclusions (product and conduct-based);
- Annual update of ESG ratings;
- Monthly monitoring of portfolio composition against investment directives;
- Vote 100% of Swiss listed equities and at least 80% of the market cap of non-Swiss investments;
- Continuous dialogue with investee companies in core market (in person meetings, conf. calls, letters, emails);
- Systematic contact with the companies of the core market (Switzerland) before the AGM (more than 140 contacts for Swiss listed companies);
- Participation in public consultations and collaborative engagements.
Main goals/objectives this year