As regards Mirova’s staff:
The company has been growing rapidly since its creation: Mirova now employs 69 multi-disciplinary SRI experts with complementary backgrounds: specialists in thematic investment management, engineers, financial and ESG analysts, specialists and experts in socially-conscious finance and project financing.
Headed up by the CEO Philippe Zaouati, Mirova is organized around 6 teams:
- Development and operations
- Compliance, Internal Control and Risks
- Equity, fixed-income & impact investing
- Responsible Investment Research
- Infrastructure / public-private partnerships
- Infrastructure / Renewable Energy
Additional support functions are provided by Natixis Asset Management, Mirova’s parent company.
As regards Mirova’s offices:
In addition to its headquarters based in Paris, Mirova has created a new investment division within NAM US* in Boston on September 1st, 2016.
*Natixis Asset Management US (NAM US) is a joint venture between Mirova and Natixis Asset Management