You are in Strategy and Governance » Investment policy
RI policy and coverage
Publicly available RI policy or guidance documents
Conflicts of interest
Indicate if your organisation has a policy on managing potential conflicts of interest in the investment process.
Describe your policy on managing potential conflicts of interest in the investment process.
- CDC International Capital favours its own interests in order to prevent all situations which will or is likely to give rise to a conflict of interest, involving a risk in connection with its activities.
- CDC International Capital seeks to manage its activity with the desire to act loyally towards its partners. In this spirit, CDC- IC aims to taking all reasonable steps to identify and manage conflicts of interest.
- As CDC International Capital belongs to a major Group (CDC), it takes into account all identified circumstances able to provoke a conflict of interest due to the other activities of the various activities of the CDC.
- CDC International Capital produces on a regularly basis a register of potential or actual conflicts of interests’ situations entailing a material risk that may occur in connection with a service or an ongoing activity.
- A 10 pages procedure is communicated to each employee who are committed to comply to it.
Additional information. [Optional]
Identifying incidents occurring within portfolios