1. Exclusion of all controversial weapons for all investments
In line with the Oslo and Ottawa conventions, Sycomore AM excludes any investment in controversial weapons.
2. Exclusion policy for SRI funds
It also excludes any investments in companies involved in controversial weapons. For SRI funds, it does not invest in companies that produce weapons or weapon systems, nuclear power, GMOs and tobacco, and that derive more than 5% of their revenue from these activities.
3. Negative screening for Sycomore Selection Responsable
Sycomore AM's main SRI equity fund excludes companies that do not meet the following ESG requirements:
- E: minimum environmental performance (water and energy consumption, greenhouse gases emissions, waste, energy efficiency...)
- S: minimum working conditions (average salary, training, absenteism, turnover, working accidents, social climate...)
- G: limited accounting risks (quality of financial statements, auditors' independence, accounting irregularities...)
- ESG: a minimum ESG score
We require a minimum grade of 2.5 out of 5 on every criterion for a company to enter our investment universe.