Appointment and selection
- Investment managers will only be appointed if they are signatories to the PRI.
- Sasria also gives preference to managers who themselves have made significant progress in transforming their own staff demographics to that of the country.
- Investment managers are requested to provide feedback on their approach to PRI and incorporation of ESG into their investment decisions made on our behalf.
- Asset consultants are requested to review asset managers and provide ESG performance assessment reports. Manangement will engage with the respective asset managers to address the report.
- Annual due diligence reviews are performed on Asset Managers which incorporate the inclusion of ESG into the investment process, management meets with the respective ESG specialists during these reviews to gain update on the portfolio, the underlining instruments and the incorporation of ESG factors.
-On a quarterly basis, reports are submitted to the investment committee for review and consideration.
- Annually reported in the intergrated financial reports.