A Groupe ESG Committee has been created. The committe is in charge of defining and supervising the implementation of our ESG policy within Tikehau Group.
Members of the Committee are the following:
- Bruno de Pampelonne, Chairman of Tikehau IM
- Thomas Friedberger, Managing Director Tikehau IM and Head of Equity strategies
- Jean-Baptiste Feat, Co-Head Private Debt Tikehau IM
- Rodolfo Caceres, Head of Credit Research Tikehau IM
- Geoffroy Renard, chief administrative officer Salvepar.
The committee meets on a regular basis (at least once a quarter). It aims at determining and controlling the medium/long term actions that should be organised in terms of ESG policy and selecting the teams and working groups responsible for the implementation of these actions.
The implementation is developped through an iterative process by operational teams in each business unit.