With assets under management of €335.5 billion*, Natixis Asset Management ranks among the leading European asset managers. Natixis Asset Management offers its clients - institutional investors, companies, private banks, retail banks and other distribution channels - tailored, innovative and efficient solutions articulated around six expertise:
- Fixed income covers the entire European bond universe: currency, sovereign, credit, inflation, aggregate, convertible, etc.;
- European equities delivers active fundamental asset management in the European large, mid and small cap segments as well as through the value style;
- Investments and clients solutions offers tailored products and services for the management of overall allocation, particularly on behalf of institutional clients, large companies, banks and life insurance companies.
- Seeyond, the volatility management and structured product investment division, implements a set of strategies that go beyond conventional active management through: structured management, active protected management, flexible asset allocation, volatility management, model-driven global and European equity strategies.
- Global emerging equities by Emerise** provides active conviction management in all 'emerging' asset classes: bonds, equities, currencies and commodities;
- Mirova***, the Responsible investment subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management, develops an engaged approach aiming to combine value creation and sustainable development.
The Natixis Asset Management offering is marketed by the global distribution platform of Natixis Global Asset Management, which provides access to the investment expertise of more than twenty asset management companies present in the United States, Asia and Europe.
*Source Natixis Asset Management – as at year-end 2015
**Emerise is a brand of Natixis Asset Management and Natixis Asset Management Asia Limited.
***Mirova is also a signatory to the UN-PRI